When it comes delivery, we know you want value and speed and simplicity!
We offer a multiple methods of delivery for the United Kingdom which start from just £2.95 (Orders under 2kg). The Standard service is £5.99 and is based on 48 hour tracked delivery, operated by Royal Mail.
Orders placed before 1pm (Monday - Friday) will be dispatched the same day. If ordering after 1pm, the order will be dispatched the next working day.
The delivery fee (£5.99) is only available for customers in mainland United Kingdom. There may be an additional charge for sending to Ireland, Orkney Islands, Channel Islands and others.
We also offer next working day delivery (Royal Mail 24). This is a flat rate of £7.99 and applies for orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday. Delivery next day is only available Monday to Friday and not on weekends.
If you add a mobile number when you checkout, Royal Mail should send you updates about your delivery, to save you waiting for your delivery. Please let us know promptly if your order fails to arrive on the day that it should.
You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us directly on 01375 800987 (Mon - Fri 9:30am - 5pm) if you ever have any questions about your delivery.
OUTSIDE UK DELIVERY
There will be an additional charge for orders made from Ireland, Europe and rest of the world. The price for delivery is calculated at checkout.
Note: No additional charge for Northern Ireland, however delivery time takes 5-7 working days.
CASH ON COLLECTION
When you have confirmed your order at the checkout, we will give you a call to agree a mutual time/day for collection from our base in Chadwell St Mary, Essex. Collection is available Monday - Saturday (Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm, Sat:10am - 4pm). Our collection address is 85 River View, Chadwell St Mary, Essex, RM16 4BD.
· All deliveries require a signature.
· If you are not going to be in on the day of delivery, please nominate a neighbour that will be (and add that information to the 'comments' section of your order).
· Please double check the delivery address on your order confirmation!
Lemon Fresh UK will send you an email when your goods are dispatched advising the expected day of delivery. Royal Mail will send you a notification on the day of delivery advising you of your likely timed delivery window.
· Royal Mail will attempt delivery 3 times. If your parcel is not delivered it will be 'returned to sender'. In the event of Lemon Fresh UK receiving your undelivered parcel, your order will be cancelled. You will be given a refund of the cost of the goods (not including delivery) minus £12 admin fee.
· You can choose to have your parcel delivered to a 'safe location' (or neighbour) with no signature (add that information to the 'comments' section of your order). BUT... Please be aware that thefts can, and have, occurred from safe places! There is no compensation from us for such a theft.
· For orders over £300 it is likely we will opt to send this via the pallet ways network (on a wooden pallet). These orders can take up to 2 working days to arrive and a valid phone number must be added to the order. Delivery can be from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. In the event the address gets no answer and no contact can be made and the pallet cannot be safely left we will be forced to re-arrange delivery. In the event of this happening there will be a £38 + VAT re-delivery fee to pay. Alternatively if you change your mind at this point we can have the pallet sent back to us and refund your money (minus the £38 + VAT for return to sender costs).
If you have any questions about delivery, just give us a call directly on 01375 800987 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) or just email email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you.