When it comes delivery, we know you want value and speed and simplicity!
We offer a multiple methods of delivery for the United Kingdom which start at just £5.99!. This £5.99 service is a 48 hour service operating Monday - Friday and is operated on our behalf by DHL for orders..
ALL orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day and arrive within 48 working hour (2 working days) Monday - Friday.
The delivery fee (£5.99) is only available for customers in mainland United Kingdom. There may be an additional charge for sending to Ireland, Orkney Islands, Channel Islands and others.
We also offer next working day delivery. This is a flat rate of £6.99 and applies for orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday. Delivery next day is only available Monday to Friday and not on weekends.
We also offer next working day (pre-12 noon) delivery for a flat rate of £11.99. Again this applies for orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday and is not available weekends. For example, if you place your order on Friday before 1pm, you will receive pre-12 noon on Monday. If you place your order on the weekend, it will be dispatched on the Monday and with you pre-12 on the Tuesday.
If you add a mobile number when you checkout, DHL should send you updates about your delivery, to save you waiting for your delivery. Please let us know promptly if your order fails to arrive on the day that it should.
You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us directly on 01375 800987 (Mon - Fri 9:30am - 5pm) if you ever have any questions about your delivery.
OUTSIDE UK DELIVERY
There will be an additional charge for orders made from Ireland, Europe and rest of the world. The price for delivery is calculated at checkout.
Note: No additional charge for Northern Ireland, however delivery time takes 5-7 working days.
CASH ON COLLECTION
When you have confirmed your order at the checkout, we will give you a call to agree a mutual time/day for collection from our base in Chadwell St Mary, Essex. Collection is available Monday - Saturday (Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm, Sat:10am - 4pm). Our collection address is 85 River View, Chadwell St Mary, Essex, RM16 4BD.
· All deliveries require a signature.
· If you are not going to be in on the day of delivery, please nominate a neighbour that will be (and add that information to the 'comments' section of your order).
· Please double check the delivery address on your order confirmation!
Lemon Fresh UK will send you an email when your goods are dispatched advising the expected day of delivery. DHL will send you a notification on the day of delivery advising you of your 1 hour delivery window.
· DHL will attempt delivery 3 times. If your parcel is not delivered it will be 'returned to sender'. In the event of Lemon Fresh UK receiving your undelivered parcel, your order will be cancelled. You will be given a refund of the cost of the goods (not including delivery) minus £12 admin fee.
· You can choose to have your parcel delivered to a 'safe location' with no signature (add that information to the 'comments' section of your order). BUT... Please be aware that thefts can, and have, occurred from safe places! There is no compensation from us for such a theft.
· For orders over £200 it is likely we will opt to send this via the pallet ways network (on a wooden pallet). These orders can take up to 2 working days to arrive and a valid phone number must be added to the order. Delivery can be from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. In the event the address gets no answer and no contact can be made and the pallet cannot be safely left we will be forced to re-arrange delivery. In the event of this happening there will be a £38 + VAT re-delivery fee to pay. Alternatively if you change your mind at this point we can have the pallet sent back to us and refund your money (minus the £38 + VAT for return to sender costs).
If you have any questions about delivery, just give us a call directly on 01375 800987 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) or just email email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you.